Monday, July 10, 2006

Bugger the soccer, how about the rugby?

Okay so the Italians won the World Cup, but did anyone notice the All Blacks kicked serious Wallaby butt on Saturday night?

I just love those boys. I love the fact that (captain) Richie McCaw had so much energy left at the end of the game he stayed on the field and played touch rugby with the reserves. I even love that Jerry got caught have a sneaky pee just before kick-off. What a bloke! I particularly love how grumpy Gregan gets now that his constant yapping has no impact on the referees.

Ahhhh, rugby....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Go the AB's ( ps did you notice its a bit quie over the other side of the tasman!!!!)


Margaret

Anne said...

Give me rugby anyday!! To be truthful I sort of thought we might lose so was thrilled with the result!!

Ails said...

Ummmm, what's rugby?

JUST KIDDING!!!!

I'm an AFL gal myself (I'm sure I'm going to lose some fans with this admission!), so I really don't mind if the All Blacks kick our butts! They probably deserve it ;)

Have a great week Sue :)