Wednesday, April 27, 2005

The first bit

Just after my 40th birthday, I weighed in at 132.5kg. I'm 176cm tall, so that puts me (firmly) into the obese category. I've been big for over 15 years and have been relatively comfortable with that. It helps that I can afford to wear nice clothes, so I've still been able to feel good about myself.
But now feels like the right time to make a change.
So, what's the best way for me to do this. I've tried a couple of weightloss programmes in the past. They both worked for a while, but I lost motivation and quickly went back to bad eating habits - and back to my old weight and then some.
I'm not really keen on the meetings and sessions with personal consultants, so I needed to find a way that works for me.
Well, who knew Weight Watchers offered an At Home programme? Perfect!

No comments: