Friday, July 08, 2005

Tag (without running)

I got the tag list, so here's my lot:

Three names I go by:
1. JanVikiKarlaSue (Mum just runs down the list of kids till she gets to the right one)
2. Don't call me Susan
3. Sue-nami


Three screen names I’ve had:
1. Smaller Sue
2. Rugbymum
3. Control Freak


Three physical things I like about myself:
1. My lovely blue eyes
2. Nails (they're acrylic)
3. Great tits

Three physical things I don’t like about myself:
1. Freckles in cleavage
2. Ugly feet
3. Stretch marks

Three parts of my heritage:
1. New Zealand, 5th generation
2. Sweden
3. England

Three things I am wearing right now:
1. Comfy, comfy Kumfs slippers
2. Pretty pink lacy bra
3. Bright blue Platform tee shirt

Three favorite bands/musical artists:
1. Scribe
2. The Black Seeds
3. Mikee from The Loop Recordings

Three favorite songs:
1. Welcome Home, Dave Dobbyn
2. Four Seasons in One Day, Crowded House
3. Slim Shady, Eminem

Three things I want in a relationship:
1. Friendship
2. Love
3. Really great sex

Two truths and a lie
1. I'm a fantastic kisser
2. I love to flirt
3. I'm very careful with money

Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
1. A deep voice
2. Height
3. Broad shoulders

Three favorite hobbies:
1. Reading
2. Buying bling
3. Being involved in Jake's sport

Three things I want to do badly right now:
1. Sleep for 8 hours in a row
2. Be able to wear a g-string
3. Have finished framing and hanging all my photos

Three things that scare me:
1. Flying
2. Losing the respect of people I love
3. Cutting my finger with a knife

Three of my everyday essentials:
1. Cellphone
2. Skincare
3. Love

Three careers you have considered or are considering:
1. Sports administrator - no surprise there!
2. Journalist (considered, done and discarded)
3. Executive Assistant to someone really important

Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Maldives
2. Prague
3. Alaska

Three kids’ names you like:
1. Daisy
2. Emily
3. Molly (guess who has no girl children!)

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. Have the developers finish the house we live in so I can actually pay for it
2. Have grandchildren
3. Write a book

Three ways I am stereotypically a boy:
1. I know lots about rugby (and plenty of other sports)
2. I actually know what a swing-arm is
3. I'd rather watch sport than a soap opera

Three ways I am stereotypically a girl:
1. I love watching movies that make me cry
2. Just look in my bathroom cabinet
3. I can't throw a decent punch

Three celeb crushes:
1. Ed Harris
2. Keanau Reeves (it's the voice)
3. That really buff actor that was in Jake and the Fatman

Three people I am tagging with this list:
We're getting short of people to tag, but definitely Felicity because she's new here.
For the other two - if you've been missed out, tag yourself!

8 comments:

Kt said...

Nice to know some more about you Sue! would've never guessed u liked rugby :P

Margaret said...

LMAO. This is fantastic. You have such a wicked sense of humour and it comes out more and more. I love it. What the hell is a swing-arm?? Me, I want to do all three of your three things too. One day, some sooner than others I hope ;)

I hope you have a super wonderful night and I suppose you are watching a Soap Opera tonight. LOL..

Sue said...

It's a thingy on a motorbike, M.

Suzy said...

I hate being called Susan too! I am actually Suzanne. Love your photo!

Anonymous said...

LOL at Sue-nami. Great to read about each other!

Kate said...

LOL - I've been cracking up the whole way through this list. You sound like heaps of fun!

Jaykay said...

Love the list Sue. Just trying to figure out which one is the lie!!

And being a PA to someone really important isn't all that, trust me!!

Mary said...

LOL my mum also has to run through 4 girls names and a boys before getting to me, too funny!

Hehe..and you are wearing everything but the pants ;-)

I would also love to go to Prague. Have you seen the Unbearable Lightness of Being (Milan Kundera novel) with Lena Olin, Juliette Binoche and Daniel Day-Lewis? I love the scenery in the movie, based in Prague. A friend of mine also just came back from Alaska. The photos were amazing!

Keanu Reeves voice? Sorry, I keep hearing how he spoke in Bill and Ted's Bogus Adventures :-P

Thanks for sharing! Made me laugh lots, in a good way.