Instead, I'm setting myself some exercise challenges for the next six weeks. I'm not putting specific dates on any of them, because some are weather-dependent, but I want to do all of them before the end of July.
- Walk the half-marathon course
- Ride 50 km
- Have two weeks where I go to the gym six times (like I used to)
- In one week, swim for half an hour, three times
- Try a new form of exercise I've never done before - maybe a group class?
- Learn to use six machines at the gym I've not used before
I'm hoping this will make the doldrums of winter a little more interesting, as well as pushing my fitness levels a bit further.