Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Christmas picnic

Hello Wellington bloggers - and those who might be in Wellington at the time.

I'm keen to organise a Christmas picnic for everyone - families included of course.

So, how about you mark Sunday, December 3, in your diaries for a picnic lunch and we sort out the details later?

Let me know if you're interested - and maybe a venue suggestion. I was thinking Avalon Park or Days Bay. (Notice I've suggested Hutt Valley locations, being the only one from the real city!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY picnics are a great idea and to invite the family too :-) You've just reminded me to put a reminder thingy on my blog so people don't forget the date!

Karen said...

Wooohooo! The picnic sounds great to me and providing all is well and that we have settled into parenthood I would like to say that we will be there... but of course will keep you posted on that :)

JustJo said...

I'll bet here with bells on..... and a bottle or two of wine! hahaha.. Jo :)

Anonymous said...

ooh yeah, theres always the botanical gardens or the gorgeous Khandallah park (up behind the swimming pool) where you go up Mt Kaukau walk ... Sounds like a fab idea, looking forward to it already! :)