Tuesday, May 31, 2005

The Great June Weight Loss Challenge

A couple of the lovely women where I'm working are trying to lose some weight too. So, we're going to see who can lose the most in June.
I'm a lot bigger than them, and, it has to be said, somewhat more dedicated to the weight-loss cause! So, I have to lose 2kg for every 1kg they lose. For instance, if I lose 5kg, whichever of them loses the most over 2.5kg wins.
There's a bottle of Veuve Cliquot riding on this. Of course, we'll factor it into our daily points the day we knock the bottle off!
Be prepared to pay up girls - that bottle's got MY name on it.
Challenge start weight 116.5kg

5 comments:

Suzy said...

It is great to have a challenge. Best of luck!

MattyP said...

Good Luck, Fatty. Just a suggestion: cut down on the trips to McDees.

Bart's Camille said...

Some people are so freaking mean. Congratulations on your weight loss so far!!!! You can do it!!!!!!

Sue said...

I think I'm supposed to feel honoured by a comment from mattyp. Whatever. Comments like that just increase my motivation!

Margaret said...

Wish I was at your work. V.C. would have to be my favourite champagne. Good luck. What an incentive. I think you will trounce them..
Have a great day :)