Saturday, May 28, 2005

New jeans!

I told myself I wouldn't get new jeans until I went from a size 24 to a size 20. I went to see the lovely women at my favourite shop (Zebrano) yesterday to pick up a couple more tops.
While I was there, I tried on some size 20 jeans to see how far I had to go. They fit! Okay, they were pretty tight, and I probably don't look as good in them as I think I do. But they're going to be too big for me in couple of months anyway, so tight doesn't really matter.
I refused to take them off, just got them to cut the tags off in the shop so I could wear them for the rest of the day.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Fantastic. I am sure that the 'tightness' will give you that extra incentive to get them to be comfortable. Wow 2 sizes in 10 weeks. That is just great..
Have a brilliant day :)