Monday, May 02, 2005

My clothes are getting looser!

I know, I know, that's a good thing. It shows I'm losing centimeters as well as kilos.
But what am I going to do about clothes?
I'm already getting clothes-shopping withdrawal symptoms, having not bought any new clothes in over two months (shoes don't count!).
It's pointless to buy a whole lot now, when they'll get too big for me before I get much wear out of them, but what's a girl to do?
I figure most of my winter skirts will last the season, but my jeans definitely won't. So, the plan is this. I currently take a size 24 in jeans. I'll buy a new pair when I can just fit into a size 20. Hopefully that'll keep me happy for a while.
As for tops - maybe I can just get a few things when my favourite store has its winter sale...

No comments: