Friday, June 03, 2005

Being particular about points

I spent all week making sure I wrote down absolutely everything I ate and drank. No surprise to learn this, but it actually does stop you picking at things or stealing 1 or 2 of the man's 'car lollies'. If you know you HAVE to write it down, it's often easier to just not have it.
So, not only did I stick to my points more easily, it made me plan my treats so I wouldn't give in on the spur of the moment.
I lost 1.7kg this week, so now I've lost 16.3kg in 11 weeks. Now I'm halfway between my start weight of 132.5kg and becoming someone who weighs less than 100kg. It's amazing how we can find these little milestones - and what a buzz they are!
I've had lots of comments this week about how much weight I've lost - quite a few from people who don't know I'm a WW girl. This is a great feeling.
It is particularly noticeable in my face, especially as I got a new haircut this week. So, I promise, I'll get a photo up on my profile this weekend.

5 comments:

Kirsti said...

Once again, I really admire your determination... this coming from a girl who couldn't resist a box of oreos if there was a 10 feet fall between her and the cookies. I really need to take a few classes with you

Suzy said...

Well done! That's a great loss. I think tracking does keep you honest. I always allow for my snacks cause I can't do without them.

Margaret said...

That is fantastic. Congratulations. Isn't it exciting when we hit a milestone (I am hoping to hit my first soon).

And well done for writing it all down. It really does help.

Have a brilliant weekend and thanks for all the great comments you leave for me. Cheers :)

Anonymous said...

Sue - I am just reading your previous comments about the jeans as the sales person in question they didn't look tight they looked like jeans for a size 20 woman....I will start ordering in some new pieces for your new wardrobe.
cheers
Lynne
PS Well Done

Jonny 5 said...

Still no pic...