Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I know I've said it before...

...but, jeez, I just love you guys!

My particular inspiration today comes from the Divine Miss M and her Puff n Stuff post.

She talks about the unexpected challenge of walking with some colleagues at lunch time and finding they exercise much harder than she is used to.

Did she give up when she realised how fast they walked? HELL NO! She kept going, while silently hoping for the lights to change so she could catch up when they waited to cross the street.

Isn't that like so many of our blog-friends? Rising to meet new challenges and constantly pushing ourselves harder.

Life keeps chucking tomatoes at us, and we keep making fat-free gazpacho!

10 comments:

Me said...

I think that there are many of us that will endorse what you have said here.
Our lifestyles have changed to much that people who maybe knew us in our previous life - wouldn't recognise us now - not only because of the weight we have lost but more importantly for the change of attitude we have had !
Keep up the good work !
Me

michelle said...

I echo Jodies sentiment..new photo required.

Mary said...

LOL you said it sista and YAY for more photos too :-)

Leighanne said...

Love the tomato quote!!

Suzy said...

LOL, I love your posts!

Kate said...

So true! :-)

Margaret said...

I'll take two bowls full please :)

Anonymous said...

LOL - love that post. The tomato bit could be our motto:)

jak said...

Great post Sue, I totally agree! :)

CaramelKitKat said...

Nice analogy.