- No, I didn't do the half-marathon yesterday. The weather was actually almost perfect - very cold, but no rain and only a gentle breeze. I went down and cheered on a couple of guys I knew who were doing the run, then raced home to watch the All Blacks game (truth be told, that may be the real reason I didn't do it; have to watch the games live).
- Yes, my eyes are that blue. I don't wear coloured lenses.
- Yes, I'm pretty sure you do still sweat while doing aqua kickboxing. I didn't go bright red in the face like I do with normal kickboxing, but I did have this somewhat repulsive clammy feeling while in the water - guessing that was sweat!
- No, the imminent onset of the empty nest is not tempting me to have another child. Get over it people! I'm 41. I'm waiting for grandbabies.
- Yes, I was expecting to be in Sydney this month. Not happening for all sorts of reasons. Vague discussions about November. You'll be the second to know.
- Yes, you can touch the bottom in aqua kickboxing.
- Yes, I was overweight for a long time. I am now the lightest I have been since before I had Jake, but was seriously overweight for 13 years.
- No, this is not the thinnest Mark has ever seen me. We had a brief 'fling' when I was 20 and size 12. Didn't get together till six years later, when I was a solo Mum and about a size 16.
Anything else you'd like to know?