Saturday, August 12, 2006

Tagged

A couple of you have tagged me, so here goes...

THE RULES: The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself ". In the end you need to choose 5 people to be tagged and list their names. The people who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

My five things:
  1. I was born with pierced ears. It's true! At the top of my ears, where the front joins onto my head, there is a small hole. It doesn't actually go all the way through, but it looks like a piercing. This is a family thing, although some of my siblings don't have it, and some only on one side. It hasn't continued onto the next generation at all.
  2. Continuing the birthday theme others have started: my birthday is the third of March - 03/03. My two dearest friends have their birthdays on 02/02 and 08/08. That would probably have got us burned at the stake in the Middle Ages.
  3. I always unpack in hotel rooms. Even for just a one-night stay, I unpack everything and put it in the drawers, etc. The only exception is if it's just one night on the way to somewhere else and I have a couple of week's worth of clothes - but I still unpack what I'll be wearing the next day.
  4. To stop myself hyperventilating during take-offs, landings and turbulence while flying (I'm flight-phobic), I clench and unclench my fists with each breath. This helps me keep the speed of my breathing under control, but I think my fellow passengers find it somewhat odd.
  5. I don't have house plants. They all die on me, because I'm not interested in looking after them. My sister gave me a lovely begonia a few weeks ago, and I'm struggling to keep it alive.

I've completely lost track of who has or hasn't been tagged, so if you want to do this, tag yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I kill plants too!! I even kill self watering plants he he he.. so don't feel alone.

Love CM

Kt said...

i dont even own a house plant & u should see the state of my garden..... its a mess & a half!

Mary said...

You're a freak LOL ;-)