Monday, October 30, 2006

Legless Day Two

Great resistance workout in this morning. Don't know if I'll do the five minute warm-up on the bike again, as it didn't feel quite right.

Used the BFL high-point method for my exercises and did my triceps, biceps, chest, shoulders, lats and gluts. Finished with a killer set for my abs.

Spent the afternoon spring cleaning - inspired by the fact I know my mother's just done hers. Okay, the mother-in-law coming to stay next weekend may have a little something to do with it...

Absolutely poured with rain all day, so what else was I going to do on a Sunday, anyway. Apart from go and pick Jake up from the station so he could get to work - he was still dressed in a girl's school uniform from the fancy dress party the night before. Looks particularly fetching with his new No. 4 haircut!

3 comments:

Ang said...

lol... girls uniform. I just won't ask. I'm soooooooooo pleased to see that the injury isn't enough to stop the incredible Sue!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anne said...

You must get so much to grin about with that son of yours:)

Can't put a good woman down - great to see you aren't leeting the knee hold you back. Do hope it mends quickly!

Kathryn said...

Wow, thats perservance!

Love the thought of the school uniform :)