Monday, December 11, 2006

Back at it

What a lovely day in Wellington today. The sort of day that makes me believe summer might actually come before Christmas - but no doubt the shit weather will hit again later in the week!

Met my lovely Wellington sister for aquajogging this morning - a much better effort than the hungover version on Saturday.

Summary for Monday

Breakfast: bircher muesli with soy milk and craisins (lovely sweet red treats that they are)
Lunch: roast vege and feta salad - the dressing was too oily and I really didn't enjoy it that much
Dinner: stir fried chicken, mushrooms and courgettes, sprinkled with dukkah for seasoning and served with salad and followed by a diet yoghurt
Snacks: two bananas, 6 mini capsicum, a mango
Treats: a gin and tonic
Exercise: 30 minutes aquajog, 45 minute walk

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are an inspiration, must rub up against you so some of that will power rubs off on me. I have totally lost the plot for the last two days, stressed out and eating.... so annoying. You keep it up woman, you are amazing.

Rachel said...

6 mini capsicum's????
Enlighten me please.

The lovely Wgtn weather helps the spirit......long may it last!

Anonymous said...

Yea - I'm also a little curious about the mini capsicums?

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,
Glad to see your back. (or maybe its me whose back as I was away, then for some unknown reason I couldn't log onto your blog. Anyway, I think mine is finally sorted (after I posted the URL then had to change the password. I'm now at http://chroniclesandconfessions2.blogspot.com/
I think I am finally getting a teeny tiny bit hooked on the exercise. (I won't say addicted because 1. I don't want to jinx myself and 2. Some days its soooo hard, but most of the time I feel really good about it. I won't be going to the gym quite yet, but moving daily is definitely progress for me.