Monday, December 18, 2006

The final countdown!

Yeehaw folks, just one more week till Christmas - and two blissful weeks off. I might even take an extra week if things stay quiet at work - I do have seven weeks leave owing!

Sitting in the Koru Club at Wellington airport on an absolutely gorgeous day - but I think I'm heading for rain in Auckland. I only have to go to Auckland for the day, so I'm doing gentlemen's hours - 8.30 flight up, 4.30 back.

Not much left to fit in on the Xmas Day preparation front - a few pavlovas to make during the week, then the rest can be done over the weekend.

The coloured lights are up in the lounge, it all looks very cheerful and Christmasy!

Sunday summary
Not the best food choices, but at least I didn't eat too much of what I chose!
Breakfast: yoghurt and fresh nectarines (I'm making my own yoghurt now)
Lunch: French toast with bacon and banana - but didn't eat it all
Dinner: chicken curry and rice with cauliflower and broccoli
Snacks: cherries - lots of them, carrot sticks and capsicum
Treat: a small cup of Wendys berry sorbet
Exercise: 35 minute aquajog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

your food choices weren't that bad compared to what I consumed sunday night..... evil tart I am. 6 triple bacardi and cokes in about 2 hours!!! ohherrrr

Anonymous said...

I have been really enjoying your food trackers on your posts lately thank you for putting them up online.

Have a great Christmas Sue

Love Chubbymum

Melli said...

Hi Sue! I haven't been doing much blog visiting myself lately... (just read your posts below this one!) The holidays are just taking their toll with all of us time-wise, I think! And I know they are taking their toll with ME fitness-wise too! (i JUST posted about that today!) I'm really looking forward to January to too!

In regard to your post - a few down - about why the weightloss has worked this time... I wonder about that with myself too -- frequently. I know it has to do with determination and a change in attitude about "diet"... not thinking of it AS a "diet" -- but in just changing to a more healthy way of living! I mean I knOw that's WHY I've been successful this time... what I don't know is WHERE that determination and new attitude CAME from! I do know I thank God every day for it!

If I don't get back over before next weekend, have a fabulous Christmas!