Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy birthday Mum

Just think - this time laset year we were all gathered in Kerikeri for Mum and dad's golden wedding anniversary. And I was still managing to keep up my triathlon training. Oh, the days of pure commitment!

Weighed in yesterday at 79.5kg, so a 1.2kg loss. I need to work really hard to back that up with another loss this week, instead of the repeating loss/gain cycle.

My week was good overall with food and exercise wasn't too bad (considering how hectic things are), with just one planned session missed.

Decorated my tree yesterday (finally). Everything on it is consumable in one way or another. It's mostly foil-wrapped chocolate ornaments, but there are mini Christmas crackers, too. Now if I can just get around to getting the lights and other decorations up in the house today...

Had the MRI on my knee yesterday, too, now just need to get back to see the surgeon.

On the home straight to Christmas now - three lunches and one brunch planned for this week.

Summary for Saturday
Breakfast: toast with cottage cheese, banana, yoghurt
Lunch: chicken caesar salad
Dinner: steamed seafood gyoza
Snacks: mango, nectarine, green salad
Treats: two little chocolates
Exercise: 30 minute walk

No comments: