Saturday, December 02, 2006

The plan for Week Two

Okay, Week Two of the Brutal Honesty Campaign. What's the plan?

Food - just keep going the way I have been. Social events to fit in are:
Sunday: the bloggers' picnic, so I'm sure to be good for that
Monday: lunch with a girlfriend, it will be easy to just have a salad
Tuesday: same as Monday, different friend
Wednesday: same as Monday and Tuesday, different friend again!
Thursday: work Xmas do - at the new bowling lounge in Wellington - at which I hope to be very good, because tomorrow is...
Friday: the big annual golf day with one of our printing companies. The golfers head for the Wairarapa by train in the morning, us non-golfers go over at midday. We spend the afternoon at a vineyard with those who only played 9 holes, eating, drinking and play silly games. We are then joined by those who played 18 holes, for a big flash dinner, prizegiving and more drinking. Back to Wellington on the 9.00 train - with plenty of chillers filled with yet more drink. Then the hardened types (yes, me) go out on the town in Wellington! Phew! That will definitely be my free day. To end all free days.

To help make up for that, my exercise plan for the week:
Saturday: upper body and core resistance, 45 minute walk
Sunday: upper body and core resistance, 30 minute aqua jog (will the amount of talking we'll do at the picnic count for extra exercise?)
Monday: 45 minute aqua jog
Tuesday: upper body and core resistance, 45 minute walk
Wednesday: 30 minute aqua jog
Thursday: upper body and core resistance
Friday: walking up and down the train aisle making sure everyone has a drink

And new for this week - talking about stuff. I'm going to try and post each day about some of my weight and self-image issues.

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Wow, you are such a social butterfly :)

And well done on the 2.2 kg loss. That's brilliant and you deserve it after all your hard work. I think I need to instigate some brutal honesty myself.