Monday, January 01, 2007

It's fresh, it's new!

Introducing the brand new, straight from the pack - 2007!

Happy New Year, everybody. I hope you enjoyed whatever festivities you had last night - and aren't feeling the effects too strongly this morning.

I have had a completely overindulgent two weeks - more food, alcohol and treats than you can shake a stick at. Unless you're particularly adept at the art of stick-shaking.

No flash new year resolutions for me. It's just time to get back to eating and exercising properly. Back to daily posts to track my progress. Back to looking after myself properly.

I have managed to keep up with some exercise. The aquajogging lanes have been graced with a variety of my sisters and nieces each morning. In fact, they were more frequent attendees than me - I took a couple of days off when my hideous cold got too much for me.

The weight news is - back up to 82.9kg. So I have almost 11kg to lose to reach goal.

Time to get on with it then.

Just to test my self-control - my first meal of 2007 will be the champagne breakfast I've invited everyone over for!

6 comments:

Lainey said...

I can't wish you a happy new year as it's only 8.20pm in Scotland! I'm just squaffing some champers and eating some more!

Have a a lovely breakfast and I'm looking forward to lots of posts from you in 07.

Love Lainey. x

Kathryn said...

Happy new year!

Suzy said...

Happy New Year Sue!!

Zanna said...

Happy new year Sue - thanks for dropping by - look forward to helping each other get to where we need to be.

Cheers
Zanna

Karen said...

Happy New Year Sue to you and the boys... hope you have a great 2007! I love the new blog look too! :)
Hope to catch up sometime soon...

Mary said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!