Sunday, March 25, 2007

A break, but not broken

Hi everyone!

Lots of stuff going on, so I've had a bit of a break - from blogging, from exercise and from most of my life, really. Eating - well you can guess.

Things are pretty much okay, just some things I have to work through. And, no, I'm not going to share any more than that. It's mostly work stuff, anyway.

What I will do is NOT let it affect all areas of my life anymore. Letting my routines slip just makes me feel worse, not better.

Time for an action plan! Time for a 12 week action plan! Because this year I am going to reach my goal of 72 kilos, goddammit.

General plan for the first four weeks below, each week the details will be on my sidebar.
Week 1 (26 March) - Couch 2 5k week 7, 3 x weight sessions, 2 x 1 hour cardio blasts, 1 x exercise class. NoCount eating, no sugar points (including alcohol)
Week 2 (2 April) - Couch 2 5k week 8, 2 x 1 hour cardio blasts, 2 x exercise classes. NoCount eating, no alcohol, 2 x hot cross buns on Good Friday, 200g chocolate on Easter Sunday
Week 3 (9 April) - Couch 2 5k week 9, 5 x weight sessions. NoCount eating, 3 x alcohol but no other sugar points
Week 4 (16 April) - 2 x half hour runs, 2 x 1 hour cardio blasts, 2 x half hour bike rides, 2 x weight sessions

In other changes - I'm only going to weigh on the first of each month and half changed my stats for the year to reflect that.

7 comments:

Mary said...

Hope everything is okay Sue and great to see an action plan! You will get to goal this year, especially with that kick arse attitude :-)

Chris H said...

You go girl, I just know you can do it... and all that stuff... glad to see you back, even though you were not gone long I did miss ya.

Kate said...

Hope all is ok.

I love your determination and drive, you are still one of my main inspirers :-)

x

Anne said...

Hard to keep focused when life throws hurdles in the way. You are one determined woman and I know you will reach your goal this year.

Lee-Anne said...

You're one of the most stubbornest and feisty ladies I know and you've already started the 12 week action plan. Just remember not to sweat the little things, take a breath and deal with them one at a time in your no nonsense way.

Viva la Sue

Zanna said...

Yes it can be a real drag on you when things aren't quite right at work - you spend so much of your life there. Hope things work out soon. Looks like a very focussed plan - you should get some great results - can't wait to see.

Shauna said...

any plan that makes room for easter buns has to be a go-er. hope you are okay sue, take care!