Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Brrrrrrr!

Summer finished with a THUMP yesterday - although hopefully we will switch to autumn soon, rather than the fully fledged winter blast we got yesterday.

Couch to 5k is going really well - this week (week 7) I have 3 x 25 minute runs to do, and have finished two of them without too much of a struggle. I'm not running fast, but I am running.

Eating? Well, not so good, but not so bad either. Holding steady weight-wise, and will give it another good nudge in the next few weeks.

I've had a nice few days at home, but the schedule goes a bit nuts again for the next week. Off to Auckland Thursday morning, then Friday night I'm driving to Taupo, before heading to Havelock North to see a girlfriend on Saturday, then home on Sunday. Home for two nights, then back to Auckland for Tuesday and Wednesday. AND next week, Mark is in New Plymouth for three days then Taupo for three days for a company conference.

I feel some severe cuddle-deprivation coming on! Still, it keeps the relationship fresh...

6 comments:

Chris H said...

I don't know how you stay sane with all the running around you do! I'm so glad my darling is home almost every night, I really miss him when he has to stay away overnight, even for one night!

Kate said...

Love the photos in your previous post, your son really is umm.... gorgeous! But don't tell Joseph I said that, hehe.

Isn't it cold? We wrapped the girls up in their winter jammies last night, and even now, the sun is shining but I'm thinking of finding my woolly socks! It really did feel as if yesterday was summer's full stop!

Anne said...

We had to put the duvet back on the bed and I'm sitting here in a polar fleece, where a couple of days ago I was slapping on sun block. I don't like it!!

The pair of you certainly get around the country side!

Lucinda said...

I keep looking at the weather forecast, windy seems to be stamped into the paper here.

But I'll still bring sunblock, you never know :)

Kathryn said...

It's been freezing here too. I was seriously tempted to pack up the car and move to Brisbane the other day because if it's this cold in March, I'm not looking forward to winter.

Well done with the running :)

Anonymous said...

Craig is in NP next week for four days ... him and Mark should catch up! LOL