Monday, March 12, 2007

Photo catch up

Some photos I promised a few weeks back. I still haven't managed to take a decent shot of my new (brown) hair.

This one is my lovely Jake at his grandparents' house in Kerikeri. Behind him is the sculpture we all gave them for the 50th wedding anniversary. Jake and his uncles smuggled it over the fence in the middle of the night - and got caught by the cop who lives next door.

Coopers Beach in the Far North, on a lovely summer Saturday. Told you it was crowded.

Jake with my Mum and Dad, at a pa site overlooking Mangonui Harbour.

The tasty delights from the Mangonui fish and chip shop. They really are the best fish and chips in the world. I kid you not. That day the fish was blue nose - it had been caught that morning.

9 comments:

Zanna said...

What a cutie Jake is - and a lovely photo! Bound to break a heart or two. Can't wait to see your hair.

philippa_moore said...

Oh man, I'm feeling very hungry looking at that fish and chip photo!!

Anne said...

Have to agree with Zanna about Jake!

Had a bit of blue nose for lunch in the weekend too, was delicious. The fish and chips look very tempting!

Alea said...

I completely agree - the fish and chips look VERY yummy! And so does your Jake... ;)

Have a great week!

Chris H said...

Oh Sue, you havn't tasted the gourmet seafood fritters from Woodville yet have you ? They are to die for too.

Lynda said...

Oh yum... those fish and chips look good!

Shauna said...

I can't decide which looks tastier... Jake or those fish and chips!!!

hee heeeeeee!

The Candid Bandit said...

HAHA@ Shuana. I totally agree.

The sculpture is stunning Sue. You have great taste!

P.S. is that the beach you met Dave Grohl on? LOL

Mary said...

LOL at Shauna...great photos Sue :-)