Saturday, March 31, 2007

Cruising through my Saturday

Sitting in a downtown cafe, drinking coffee and eating a fruit salad, before I go to the beauty therapist and have her tidy up a few of the hairy bits which have got a bit scruffy!

The start of my day wasn't quite so leisurely - half an hour on the treadmill, of which 25 minutes was running, followed by a full body resistance workout. Then another quick 10 minutes on the treadmill to shift the lactic acid before some lovely long stretches. 1 hour and 45 minutes all up.

I've been shuffling my exercise around to suit my schedule, but should still end the week pretty close to my targets. Eating has been great, except for yesterday. There's something about the traditional Friday morning tea in the Auckland office that I find hard to resist...

A couple of short weeks coming up - either side of Easter - and next week I only need to do a day trip to Auckland. I'll have close to 2 weeks of being at home very night - what a treat!

And speaking of treats - tomorrow I am meeting Lucinda at the airport, as she starts her great New Zealand adventure!

3 comments:

Chris H said...

Hope you have a lovely time this weekend, say "HI" to Lucinda from me.... my mind is boggling thinking what 'hairy bits' you are getting attended to!!!

Chris H said...

Oh forgot... you are a bloody lovely woman for going out of your way for a complete stranger (Lucinda)... glad I know you!

Anne said...

I just put on my blog how Chirs H always makes me laugh and once again she just did with her hairy bit comment above.

I agree you have a heart of gold meeting Lucinda and helping her. I ahve never come across her blog before but will take some time and have a read. I know she will love Wellington:-)