Sunday, April 01, 2007

Weigh in and hairy bits!

1st of the month, so I weighed myself this morning. 400 gram loss this month - but I'm quite pleased with that as things were pretty out of control until about a week ago.

Okay, Chris, which hairy bits?

Well, I had my usual brow shape, but for the first time ever I had a Brazilian!

I've never had so much as a bikini wax before, not being of a particularly hairy nature, but I've been building up the courage to do this for a couple of months.

Yes, it did hurt, but not as much as I expected. And now it feels great! Not sure I'm so keen on how it looks, though. Perhaps I'll get used to that.

It was nice to go to the stadium last night and actually seen the Hurricanes win. Of course the game was as boring as bat shit, but I can put up with that for a win.

31 March summary
Breakfast: cheese and Vegemite on toast
Lunch: a few crackers, fruit salad with yoghurt
Dinner: chicken and coleslaw
Snacks: two trim flat whites, two apples, bean sprouts, apple juice
Exercise: total of 40 minutes on the treadmill, travelling lunges, leg press, Swiss ball squats, hamstring extensions, Swiss ball frogs, tricep extensions, chest flyes, push-ups on the barre, shoulder presses, back crunches, those evil medicine ball exchanges and side-to-sides for my abs!

7 comments:

Chris H said...

Far out, I'd never be able to have a Brazilian! I just shaved 'down there', and now have a rash, shan't do that again! Won't it itch etc as it grows back just the same as shaving? On to something else.. Emily (Auckland) is having a girl? Weird, I could swear I can see two wee testicles! Shall have to wait and see eh? Sonographers have been wrong before today. How did it go with Lucinda?

superstar said...

hey

I was at the game too. YAY we won but it so boring!!!!

Well done on getting a Brazilian, I have had a bikini wax and a g-string wax but have never picked up courage for a Brazilian.

To answer Chris H question, no when you have it Waxed it does not hurt when it grows back unlike shaving that hurts when growing back

Jules said...

I so have Vincent (Beauty and the Beast) eyebrows at the moment and would kill for a wax. Have never been waxed down there either and have been told that Brazilians are the bomb. I feel too fat to get my fat va-jay-jay out for a beauty therapist to wax. Maybe I should make it one of my weight loss goals.

philippa_moore said...

So, you've joined the Brazillian club, huh?! I recall telling you about my first one in explicit detail around the dinner table in Auckland last year, heh heh!

It hurts like nothing else - the navel piercing was nothing! - but I think the end result is well worth it. The things we do, eh?

Hope you have a great week!

Lyn said...

Wow just couldn't do it!! Big round of applause to you for being able to!! Think you deserve a bravo star for that one!!

Anonymous said...

So so so jealous of the exercise you put at the bottom.

Hurt my calf, hamstring and back and can't do exercise.... going insane.

OMG a Brazilian how painful is that OUCHHH.

Love ya
Chubbymum

M@rla said...

OMG! Everyone is talking about how much the Brazilian hurts and nobody has even mentioned what a complete tart you are! Holy cow, girl, that's what you call recreational depilation - you can't even pretend it's functional. Hee hee, good for you.