Monday, April 16, 2007

Likes to get his gear off!

No, the painting didn't go down any further than the top of his jeans. If it did, believe me, he would have been showing you the whole thing!

This boy has no body issues at all. In fact, one of nick names is Ridgey (we all know how much Matthew Ridge likes to get his gear off in public!).

Remember, this is the boy who posed for this:

And he's the boy who turned up at his girlfriend's school on Valentines Day, wearing a cowboy hat and a sequined thong.

And he's the boy who walked into McD's in his boxers to order his meal - because someone else would pay for it if he did.

The list goes on...no body issues at all!

7 comments:

Chris H said...

Ha ha ha, he's very much like my 2nd son Steve.... not problems with showing off!!! And as for there being some dullness in my house..... god I hope not! I would hate to get bored! I would probably head off to the pantry all day! Actually, think I've done that too often in the past.

Kate said...

Ha! And why should he? He's rather... ummm..... LOVELY!

Chris H said...

Just to be a pain.. I have given you a "Thinking Bloggers Award", it's a pass it on type of thing, so pop on over to my blog and find out what it means.

Brandi said...

I can totally see why Jake doesn't have any body issues ... he doesn't need them, LOL! But it sure sounds like he gives you stories to tell!!

Did he really order McD's in Boxers? And wear a sequined thong in PUBLIC? Like, without pants? Oh god I hope my next child is ... oh, dear, saying I hope the next one is a girl like the first wouldn't really help me then would it? My little one is only three and she does nutso stuff already ...

But I'm still looking forward to the rest of your "story" ...

Name: Lynise said...

I sometimes wonder why us females seem to have so many more issues (in general) with 'body image' being one of our worst.
Jake sounds like one of my younger brothers who has been known to go to school on mufti day wearing pj's because he thought it was a great opportunity to get straight out of bed and not have to change.
Also wore a thong (and nothing else) when being filmed doing a skydive in Taupo. He's such a show off and didn't want to miss out on his 5 mins of fame on the telly so thought the cameramen would give him more air time if he made himself noticable. He was only 19 at the time but he was right. The other 8 guys skydiving were hardly filmed at all, while Brett got most of the 3mins airtime to himself.

Anne said...

He's a character. Look out world -he comes Jake!

Haole Girl said...

Waiting on the thong pictures........... :)