Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Moving right along

Okay, no more wallowing about Jake going away - no point in being sad before it even happens!

Bumped into Lucinda in the street today - I think she now believes me about what a small town Wellington really is!

My schedule is still pretty insane. Starting work before 6 each day to keep on top of things, so most of my exercise is taking place in the evenings - and running between meetings, of course. After aqua this evening, it was still so mild (with a beautiful big harvest moon) that I couldn't resist taking the dog for a run. It was lovely! He's snoring his head off on his bed now.

3 April summary
Breakfast: bran and yoghurt
Lunch: pasta with veges and chorizo
Dinner: chicken, tomato, chili and coriander with (more) pasta
Snacks: three (!!!!!) trim flat whites, blueberries, apple
Exercise: deep water aqua AND 30 minute run

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Hard case running into Lucinda, you two must be 'bonded' ha ha ha.
I took our lovely dog for a long walk today too, not running! She spent the afternoon on her couch asleep, so cute!

Zanna said...

Yes it's always hard as a mum to see your children fly far from the nest. In my case No 2 son hadn't been living at home for years but still scary when he's in some far flung continent. He had 9 months tripping all round South America, States, Canada, Europe, Thailand and Vietnam. The deal was that he had to email me every week or 10 days just so that I'd know he was OK. This led to the odd email which simply said "I'm alive!!" but that was all I needed. And he did visit some wonderful places and meet fantastic people and also sent some long very entertaining emails. And you're a mum - you're allowed to do a bit wallowing!

Anne said...

Thanks for the comment. Yes the physio does a bit of massage - also ultra sound. Maybe I could look at getting more if it doesn't come right soon? LOL someone at aqua heard from someone I had been hit by a car (stories grow) they asked what the driver did and I had to explain - there was no-one driving the car!! Just careless me not putting the hand brake on fully....

Jules said...

Blair was commenting on the big moon last night too. Love the Autumn feel. I actually like the rugged up inside with a good book and the fire on buzz.