Thursday, April 05, 2007

Coffee is my food

At least that's what the barista at our local cafe reckons.

It's not that bad! I really do eat! It's just that it's often coffee that keeps me going during the day. And I am back up to at least three of them a day (which is fine so long as I'm getting plenty of exercise to work it off).

And, okay, it is 6.05am and I am sitting in the Koru Club waiting for yet another flight to Auckland and I am having my second macchiatto of the day.

Okay, so I'm a caffiend.

4 April summary
Breakfast: bran, yoghurt and strawberries
Lunch: Thai chicken salad
Dinner: steak and salad
Snacks: four trim flat whites, bean sprouts, apple, nashi pear
Exercise: 30 minutes on the treadmill - 20 minutes of that running, with 2 x 5 minute HIITs included, 30 minutes on the bike - 90 second alternations between level 6 and level 9 at 100rpm (sweaty)

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

There's more protein in a coffee than most of those protein bars so it's a pretty good food source :)

Chris H said...

HUMPH !! So can I drink my Diet Coke then, huh huh? Can't be any worse than your coffee eh? Have a good flight, lovely day for it. Enjoy Easter too, lots going on down your way I'm sure... anything worth taking our littlies to this weekend?

Anne said...

I'm a bit of a coffee nut too! LOL my the hairdressers this morning was on No 5! He reckoned he was getting the jitters - thanks I said now you tell me jsut before you go to cut my hair!