Sunday, July 29, 2007

That delicious ache*

On Friday morning, I felt that almost forgotten sensation in my thighs. That slightly achy feeling brought on by exercise - in this case our walk the night before, which included climbing the considerable number of steps from the bottom of Boulcott St to the top of The Terrace.

Ah yes, that's one of the reasons I love exercise - you can actually feel the progress.

Tomorrow I think I'll feel it even more, after today's gym workout.

It really feels great to be exercising again - and that feeling is one of the best motivations I can find.

*No, not THAT delicious ache! Stop being filthy.

8 comments:

Chris H said...

OH HELL I have a dirty mind .... glad the exercise was good, sure you are getting plenty of the 'other' too.... coming on saturday?????

Felicity said...

Oh Sue I love reading your posts u crack me up...yeah are u coming on Saturday

Zanna said...

Sorry I was on that 'delicious ache' but so glad you're getting into the other forms of exercise!!!! So good to get the feeling of how happy you are.

Jules said...

Must be great to be back into it. You should join my 4 week challenge to kick start it.!!!

Lee-Anne said...

Aw, you mean the "other" delicious ache.

You get them both from "excercise" though don't you.

Good to see you back in to it. . .

The exercise of course.

philippa_moore said...

Great to see you back Sue, and that you're so happy. You deserve it darl. xoxoxo

Helena said...

*smooch*

Margaret said...

I love that ache too.. Have it today in my calves, and am hoping to replicate in my thighs... Doing more hill walks of course LOL.