Friday, August 24, 2007

Do the Friday dance

Oh yeah, here's comes the weekend!

Craig had an early start today, so I'm getting my post done before I go to work. Usually I have an 8am meeting on Fridays, but that was canned (due to lack of interest) today, so I feel like I've got all the time in the world.

Busy day coming up though. Still got far too many meetings for a Friday. Tonight we've got a work do at Monsoon Poon, partners included, to celebrate our great year-end result. Might be a bit slow getting to the gym tomorrow morning.

Had my favourite kind of breakfast meeting yesterday morning - a non-work one! Met up with Helena. Always such a treat to see her, and boy is she on fire. But pretty on edge too, understandably, so if I catch anyone being mean to her they'll have me to answer to. AND, YES, I AM SCARY WHEN I'M MAD!

Craig and I went for a lovely 15km ride after work last night - I just love these clear winter evenings and exercising outside always beats the gym hands-down.

And the food list was:
Breakfast: yoghurt and fruit with honey (with Helena)
Lunch: leftover pasta
Dinner: salmon with potatoes, beans and spinach, fruit salad
Snacks: banana, apple, mango, yoghurt, two trim flat whites

7 comments:

Chris H said...

Nice to know you don't have to hurry in the morning for a change eh? Hope you have a neat day, see you sunday! ?

Rachel said...

Nice ride - 15km wow!

Helena is SO focused that luckily I don't think you will need to beat anyone up in the next 10 days but if ya do, I've got your back!

See you Sunday.

Chubbymum said...

It is great to see you blogging again. Missed reading about your days... sounds like you are getting back into the routine as well... good on ya.

P.S Thanks for the comment....NOPE NOPE NOPE don't want a lecture he he he ;-)

Chubbymum
http://cmlosingit.blogspot.com

Margaret said...

Yes Miss Sue. I will be nice Miss Sue. Don't want to see you angry - well actually I don't mind a bit of a fired up Sue every now and again LOL.

Have a great Friday. Enjoy the end of year results drink-fest, oops I mean dinner.. and have a fabulous weekend :)

Anne said...

Good to see a promise of warmer evenings and I think any exercise outside beats the gym!

The Candid Bandit said...

LOL@ angry Sue. I would never want to see that.

You looked beautiful in Chris' pictures today!

Felicity said...

Cheered my up your comment on my blog re feeling vile and improving my health...had just got hoe from being sent home early and mid a sneezing fit while emails were loading. So bought a smile to my face.