Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Gee thanks, you lot!

Thank you, everyone who managed to point out to me how warm it is where they are!

It's not that I mind the cold, but when it's constantly accompanied by howling wind, driving rain and the occasional hail storm, I'm definitely over it! That, and the fact winter now feels like it lasts 9 months of the year...

I think I can only last one more winter in Wellington. I love this city, but maybe it's getting close to time for a change. My beloved coffee capital will always be here to come back to.

80kg again this morning, so no loss or gain this week. No worries.

4 comments:

Chris H said...

Cold!!!! Bloody freezing here too, and I soooo want to go north, can I drag along on your coat tails if you go north?????

Lynda said...

I hear ya about Wellington weather! I lived there for 45 years and always wanted to move to a warmer climate. Unfortunately Auckland was not where I "dreamed" of being but hey... its warm! I still love Wellington though but don't think I'd ever live there again.

Anne said...

We arrived back to a cold and wet day after a constant 25 - 27 degrees - hated it! Wanted to go back on holiday!

M@rla said...

I want you to move to Auckland City, because I found a really cool house there for you. If you buy it, I will come visit.