Friday, August 17, 2007

How much do I love the weekend?

Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and, yeah, quite a bit.

It's amazing how rarely I work in the weekend now - got lots of motivation not to. Craig and I just spend as much of our time together as we can - soppy, I know!

Tonight we're off to the movies - Die Hard 4 - for some mindless drivel.

Forgot to mention, one of my lovely sisters and two of her girls were in Europe last month and had a few days in London, so they caught up with my boy. Yes, I was insanely jealous, but here's a nice photo.

7 comments:

Anne said...

Soppy yes - but you sound one happy woman!

Lynda said...

You've got to love the All Black top he is wearing. Its funny, you become so much more patriotic in England! I'm sure he's having the time of his life but you must be missing him like crazy.

Chris H said...

Ahhh new love, ain't it grand? I hope you are revelling in it mate! Your son looks well and happy.... but I bet you are counting down the days till he comes home again!

Shauna said...

Still a handsome devil :)

And *swoon* re you and Craig... so happy for ya, Sue baby!

Suzy said...

Lovely photo!

Don't worry about soppy - just enjoy every minute of it. You deserve to be happy. :-)

LBTEPA said...

Sounds as though things are just chugging along nicely - what more could we want for you? :)

Helena said...

soppy is goooooooooooooooood :D - no one should ever lose that feeling!