Friday, September 21, 2007

What a fabulous day yesterday!

The weather was great – 18 degrees, clear, sunny and still.

My day at work was great – everything I needed done just feel into place.

Exercise was great – 45 minute bike ride, 15 minutes of which was uphill so I really put in some good work. And we had fun doing it.

The man was great – I got home and ALL the housework had been done. He'd gone home during the day to do it. Just gotta love that!

Overall, I just feel fantastic at the moment.

7 comments:

Zanna said...

In a world where so many people are sad and unhappy, it's great to hear someone who is happy and isn't afraid to shout it from the rooftops!! I'm with you all the way kid!
ps Don't know whether you'd heard -but Bloss and I are flying to Auckland then heading for Taupo for a friend's 60th birthday on 1 December. I already have an invitation to stay at Chris H's place on the Monday night afterwards. Would be so good if there were any chance of catching up with you - unfortunately we won't have time to head down to Wellington though.

LBTEPA said...

What a glorious feeling :) glad you're revelling in it!

Chris H said...

How bloody nice!!!! So glad you are feeling on top of the world, pass some of that over this way eh? I am totally bummed out with myself.... and really don't know where to start again.... fuck fukkity fuck! ha ha ha

Shauna said...

happy days :) and a bloke what cleans... that is a great bonus! bon weekend, sue!

Suzy said...

Wow! Every day should be like that!

Margaret said...

Now I am singing again.. Oh Happy Day...

Hope you have many many more of these days :)

Anne said...

I think the sun has left us (for now) - pouring down here today.


He does sounds great doing all the housework:-)