Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Bruises

You can tell when I'm getting lots of exercise. Not by how fit and trim I look - by the number of bruises I've got.

I've never been the most graceful soul (Mum, stop snickering) and my full clumsiness comes out when I exercise - particularly when there's equipment involved.

There are always a few around my ankles and lower shins where I knock the bike pedals or the cross trainer as I get on and off.

There's a beaut on my back at the moment - I got tangled up getting off my bike on a bridge and back-slammed the concrete balustrade.

A couple of big bruises on my thighs from walking into various weight machines.

The one on my knee where I tripped over my big feet and fell while walking (honest, I don't need any obstacles, I can trip over all by myself).

So, there's Sue - fit, healthy and damaged!

10 comments:

Chris H said...

YOu big clux you ~ not that I can talk, I end up in bruised too. Hope you are having a neat day.

Apple2Hourglass said...

Better than being unfit, unhealthy and undamaged!!
Your kitty is going well young lady, good on you. Have a great day.

Rachel said...

Blinkin heck women!

Hope you heal soon.

Anonymous said...

OMG I did that about a month ago but I didn't go in to a balastrade I fell right on my arse... and at a roundabout when there was a lot of traffic... it shook me up a little but now I laugh about it... I am always covered in bruises too he he he

Love the post

Chubbymum

Anne said...

And I thought I was clumsy!!

LBTEPA said...

Ow Ow Ow

Kathryn said...

Yep, know the feeling :D My fave trick is getting the ipod cord tangled in everything.

Jules said...

Arnica girl, it will be the answer to your bruisey butt!!

Helena said...

*pokes my finger tip into your upper arm* just incase you dont have enough ;)

JustJo said...

Hehe - I'm totally unco too! I know how ya feel :)