Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Hellooooo?

Just in case anyone notices I’m here, here’s some of the stuff that has gone on in the last six (!!) months.

I went to Paris and London with two of my sisters – and got to spend over a week with Jake
My shoulder took a long time to get really better, but I’ve been back on full time exercise since the middle of May
We now live in a cottage in Petone – it is incredibly cute and tiny, only 70 square meters, but just perfect for us and less than half a block from the beach
We are also the proud owners of a caravan. It is very flash and luxurious – but I am now officially trailer trash, apparently. We have left it up the coast for now and pop up for as many weekends as we can
Between lack of exercise and being incredibly happy, my weight had gone up to over 88kg. I've been working on that for the last six weeks and am back under 83kg. I still have a hankering to get down to that 72kg mark

Not sure if I'm back to full-time blogging - will try for a weekly update for now.

9 comments:

Apple2Hourglass said...

Hi !!!! Wow, sounds like you're having a great life - I love Paris!! Yaaaay. Bet you had a fab time with your sisters. How is Jake liking it over there, you must have been so happy to see him. Glad your shoulder is better. My weight isn't going anywhere at the moment, I really need to knuckle down again.
Fantastic to hear from you!!
Sounds like things are going really well for you Sue!
Bri

Anne said...

Have been wondering how you were doing and meant to drop you an email to see how your trip went.

Great to hear you are so happy. Pleased life is going your way. Have fun with the caravan and also your new home:-)

Zanna said...

Hey dude - great to hear from you - and wonderful to hear you're so happy - hope you're going to stay around and pop in from time to time.
Take care
Z xx

Chris H said...

OOOO that's creepy, I just deleted you from my favourites list this morning cos you seemed to have stopped blogging! FREAKY. Glad all is well with you girl... I love caravans, Stew does not. Sad. I'm sure you will love yours.

Shauna said...

Glad to hear you're alive and well, woohoo! :) Sounds like life is going swimmingly!

The Candid Bandit said...

YAY!

Glad to 'see' you again.

Sounds like your OS trip was great.

Congrats on the new abode and new caravan.

How are YOU?

Margaret said...

Nice to hear from you again, but very jealous that you got to see your son in London, as my boy is in England and I miss him so much..I always checked in, as you have a motivating blog to read, will look forward to future updates.

Congrats on the new home, and the caravan.

Lee-Anne said...

What a busy year you've had. a few kgs is a small price to pay for happiness. You have the grit and determination to lose it.

Great to see you're still deliciously happy.

Chris H said...

22 sleeps till we move to Auckland permanently.... it took 9 months to sell our house, Stew has been living and working in Auckland for 6 months, only coming home once a fortnight. It has been difficult. I also had major surgery 6 weeks ago that kinda went wrong and I ended up having emergency surgery to stop an internal hemorrhage, THEN I got a Pulmonary Embolism 6 days later... so it's been a tough time. Nice to see you back Sue.