Thursday, September 04, 2008

Idle observations

  • Sitting in the club lounge at the airport. The only people who don't look tired are the ones speaking in irritatingly loud voices. Does constantly striving to be noticed give you an energy boost? I would have thought it would be dreadfully exhausting
  • Why are drivers so reluctant to give way to emergency vehicles now? Don't they get the whole life-saving situation thing?
  • Exercise done when you really don't feel like it truly is doubly rewarding
  • Most men wear their trousers at least 3cm too short
  • I know having all this lovely oestrogen racing round my body keeps me looking young, but, really, I'm over getting pimples with every period, like some cruel gift-with-purchase

Sorry folks, guess I'm tired and grumpy!

3 comments:

Julie's Journey said...

I loved your observations. Some I have noticed too. Like the emergency vehicle thing.
Enjoy the oestrogen racing around your body. Mine disappeared and life was hell for a while.

Marla said...

Oho, I see you are quoting Dave Daper! My fave. And I am also sick of getting pimples every month! I'm 47 years old, dammit!

I'm so glad to see you writing again.

Margaret said...

Hey, wait till you're 50 and still get a spot....then off course the upside is you dont look your age, I had someone disbelieve me when I said I had a 21yr old and a 19 year old, must have been the pimple on my chin..