Monday, May 16, 2005

Coping with Fridays

Okay, I know it's Monday, I'm just a bit late getting to this!
Friday seems to be my bogey day! It could be because it's the day I weigh-in, so I feel like I can relax a bit (by the way, I weigh in at 5.30am, so that leaves a lot of time for relaxing!).
But I think it's really just because it's the end of the week, and I'm tired, and I can't be bothered cooking and being organised...Anyway, it's the hardest day to stay on track.
But last week I was ready for it! Planned breakfast, lunch and snacks to the last detail and left myself plenty of points for dinner. Walked the dog, sent the teenager out to get takeaways for him and the man. Sat down and had two - yes, two - gins. They're only singles and I have them with mineral water instead of tonic, but there were TWO of them. What a treat!
Then just made myself a lazy pizza for dinner, had banana and WW ice cream for dessert and stayed within my points.
Black Friday? Yeah right!

3 comments:

Mary said...

Black Friday turns out to be a Great Friday. Good on you Sue!

Leighanne said...

I reaaly need to do that too, I weigh in thursday mornings - and eat whatever, then I have to spend the rest of the week working thursday off, then trying to lose on top of that!
I wish I could get out of that cycle!!

Margaret said...

Fantastic work Sue. When you know you have a weak patch, and plan around it, AND follow through, that is brilliant. And two gins, now I won't feel guilty have two bourbons. I only make them halves so I can have two and still only use 1 point.!!(LOL) Have a great day. :)