Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Fear of flying

Not the usual kind of fear. One reason I don't like flying is the seats are so damn small! Flying is bad enough without worrying about how much space you're taking up.
Anyway, I flew to Auckland and back yesterday, and I can definitely feel the difference! The belt was much easier to do up and I didn't feel so crammed in to my seat.
It's things like this that make you appreciate the weight you're losing. Imagine how much room I'll have when I'm at goal weight.
By the way - I still hate flying. I don't think losing weight will change that!

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I can so relate to this Sue. I hate squishing into seats and having my legs touch the next persons (unless they are super good looking LOL). And no losing weight wont get you over the fear but the excitement of a shopping trip on the other side might just get you through it..
Have a great day.

Mary said...

That's great news! I know that feeling and it is so awesome. Keep up the good work. I just started reading your blog because I came across it through M's :-)