Friday, May 27, 2005

Wow, that feels good!

I did it! I've reached my first big goal! With two weeks to spare!
I've lost 10% of my starting weight. And I've lost 25% of the 56kg I'm going to lose. How cool is that? I was trying to do it by the end of week 12, made it by the end of week 10.
I feel great. This really lifts my motivation. If I can make it this far, there is no doubt I can reach goal weight.
Wooooooooohooooooooo!
The timing is perfect. I'd already booked a day off today. I'll go and get my nails done, get a haircut and by some new (better fitting) bras and undies. So, I've got a celebration day already planned!
When I go to the supermarket tomorrow, I'll pick up a 10kg and a 5kg bag of spuds, to reinforce just how much I have lost.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

Whhhhhoooooooo Hooooooooo to you. That it fantastic *doing a jig for Sue*. You are going so well. Have fun pampering yourself and admiring yourself if you new, better fitting, underwear.

Congrats again. Have a brilliant weekend :)

Jonny 5 said...

Kick ass!