Monday, May 23, 2005

Oh no! Here comes Tuesday again!

What IS it with Tuesdays? I've got a doozy lined up for tomorrow.
Have to get the man to the airport at 4.30am so he can go to Melbourne for a few days. I know he could catch a taxi, but I'll wake up when he does, so may as well take him...
As I'll be up so early, I figure I can fit in the kickboxing workout before work. Can't usually do that on weekdays because it takes a full hour.
Then Tuesday night. Not another meeting. Oh no, not that easy. Selling drinks and chocolates at the school dance till 11pm, to raise money for underwater hockey. How do I get myself into these things? 500-odd kids and some very loud music!
Check in on Wednesday to see if I survived. At least I won't have time to eat too much!

3 comments:

Margaret said...

Selling drinks and chocolates. Maybe for each chocolate you sell you have to do 5 pelvic floor squeezes, or butt crunches. By the time the end of the night comes, you would have done quite a workout ;)

Anonymous said...

Sounds as you are one busy lady! Think of the calories you are burning off.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue
Came across your blog from an entry you left on Kates one (I think. You are doing really well - great to see another Wellingtonian on this amazing journey of weight loss.
Keep up the good work.