Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Still here to tell the tale!

Well, I managed to survive my busy Tuesday. I figure the three hours on my feet at the dance last night can't have done any harm.
Before anyone asks, no, I didn't get up and shake my groove thing! We did sell all our drinks, so it was a successful fundraiser. At no stage was I tempted to drink the (non-diet) drinks we were selling, or eat any of the chocolates.
I am pretty tired today, though. I find it is harder to resist food temptations when I'm tired. Nice and busy at work, so that helps keep my mind off it.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Well done Sue for resisting the chocolate temptation. Are you finding it easier to do? For some reason chocolate does not have the same hold over me anymore. And why did you not shake your groove thing? I am sure it would have been a great sight behind the fundraiser table ;)