Thursday, May 26, 2005

Time to re-focus

I've almost made it to my first big goal of losing 10% of my starting weight.
Now feels like a good time to take stock.
I know that I can reach big goals if I set little goals that help me along the way. I use those little goals to introduce good habits like exercise.
So, while I'm thinking about what my next big goal will be, I'll set some mini goals to help me get there. Each week for the next four weeks I'll set a mini goal specifically dedicated to making sure I'm doing things right - like checking portion sizes or counting absolutely everything that I eat (even that marshmallow I swipe off my son after the shopping on Saturday).
If you're interested, you can find out what my goals are in the link on the right hand side of this page.

No comments: