Friday, October 07, 2005

Okay so far

Well, I've had a few days off tracking and still had a good loss this week. Mostly because we were so busy in Auckland I didn't get around to eating much. And one of the good things about staying in apartments is that there's nothing in the cupboards for me to 'graze' on late at night.

I have no intention of staying off counting points for long - just this weekend away at the snow and I'll be straight back into it.

Thanks everyone for your support - it gives me renewed motivation to know I've got such lovely people watching over me.

Not really looking forward to the drive to the mountain tonight - the weather forecast is pretty awful. I'll try to get away by mid-afternoon so I can do most of the journey before dark, and will just take it easy on the drive.

Lots of the family have been up ski-ing all week, so we'll have a great weekend of catching up.

7 comments:

Carla said...

i really enjoy reading your posts, you have a fantastic attitude which really helps me too! congrats on the loss you had and i hope you have a lovely weekend :)

Margaret said...

Congrats on the loss. Perhaps being away from your normal environment is just what you needed.

Have a great time at the snow and keep safe. See you when you get back. :)

Mary said...

Well done on the loss Sue and for doing it while away and not tracking. See, nothing to worry about! Good luck with the drive and take care. It sounds like it'll be a great weekend :-)

Kathryn said...

Have fun. Hope the drive wasn't too bad.

michelle said...

Have a great weekend Sue and enjoy yourself. Congrats on the loss.

Kt said...

well done on the loss, have a great wknd

Kellee said...

I know what you mean about the cupboards! Don't worry about not counting points - enjoy your time off and get back into it when you get home. Have a great time!