Thursday, August 31, 2006

Extra day

I was going home to Wellington tonight, but now I need to stay an extra day.

I'd just like to point out my decision has nothing to do with the fact they're forecasting 140kph winds at Wellington airport tonight (I go all cold and clammy just typing that).

Lucky I did some washing in my hotel last night so I have some clean undies!

I'll be able to do another HIIT in the hotel gym tonight. Did my first one last night (6 minutes) on the treadmill and loooooved it. Boy, does that get the sweat glands pumping. Eeewww!

I'm on track with my promises for this week (except for a slice of the boss' birthday cake yesterday). I'll have to weigh on Saturday now, so I'll set my targets for next week then.

Hopefully next week will be calmer for me - only in Auckland on Monday night - but Mark is working in Fiji all week.

Oh, well, separation keeps the relationship fresh!

5 comments:

Kathryn said...

Yikes, that's some serious wind (and I'm so tempted to make a juvenile wind joke right now).

Anne said...

Sounds as if you week had been a good one - hope you get rewarded when you weigh in!

Wouldn't want to flying in those winds!

Ang said...

Flying into Wellington is bad enough at the best of times, let alone with a forcast like that!!!
I'll have my fingers crossed for you that the next day is much better!

Kt said...

yikes, that is windy indeed! sounds like u are doing great!

M@rla said...

HIIT is cool! Whenever I start the program and describe it, someone always comments about it "only" being six minutes, or whatever stage I'm at. Heh, try it, you'll see that six minutes is devastating! Anyway I'm glad you're liking it.