Thursday, November 30, 2006

Howling

Once again we are being hammered by a northerly - I'd guess the gusts keeping me awake are in excess of 130kph. Damn glad I'm not flying anywhere today!

Had a presentation followed by drinks and nibbles yesterday afternoon. I decided not to have any wine at all (I think it was a case of don't start or I might not want to stop) and there was a lovely platter of fruit, so I managed to ignore all the mini spring rolls, squid rings, wontons, etc.

We have our lawn bowls evening today, so I'm not planning to be quite so virtuous again.

Week One Day Five summary

Breakfast: two pieces of soy and linseed toast with plum jam and banana
Lunch: vege fritatta with a side salad
Dinner: tomato and bean penne with mozarella
Snacks: none apart from my usual daily two flat whites, which I keep forgetting to list, and some grapes and watermelon from the fruit platter
Treats: WW butterscotch ice cream
Slips: none
Exercise: 30 minutes aquajogging

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh that all sounds so wholesome. AND summery... watermelon! grapes! i'm jealous!

hope you enjoy the bowls :)

Anonymous said...

I am coming to live with you, that way I can stay on track with me food! Sounds like you are doing really great! See you sunday, hopefully the weather will pick up.

Els said...

Hey Sue

I hope you don't mind if I steal some ideas from your 'Brutally Honest Campaign'. It is exactly what I need to keep me on track at the moment!