Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday again already?

6am Monday, sitting at Wellington airport again.

Had a lovely, lazy Sunday. Better not have to many more of the lazy variety, though, or the house will still be a shambles when the family descends for Christmas!

I feel a list of pre-Christmas domestic necessities coming on...

My plan for coping with the season's festivities seems to have written itself this year, as part of the Brutal Honesty Campaign. Basically, stick to the plan all week, but allocate one event that becomes my 'free' day.

Summary Week One Day Two

Breakfast: yummy homemade bircher muesli with soy milk, a nectarine
Lunch: mini pizza (tomato paste, herbs, mushrooms, WW cheese) and salad, yoghurt
Dinner: chicken and mushroom pasta (I make sure I have no more the 60 grams of dry pasta)
Snacks: frozen boysenberries, banana (only $1.49 a kilo in NZ), celery, apple
Treats: Jarrah hot choc, luuuuuuvly glass of Pinot Gris
Slips: a couple of teaspoons of icing sugar on the berries, one of Mark's crackers on cheese
Exercise: 40 minutes resistance, 30 minutes really hard-out aquajogging (which I can really feel this morning)

Two days away - these can either be really good or pretty awful eating-wise. Trying for the former, denying the possibility of the latter.

3 comments:

michelle said...

Denying the possibilty of failure seems like a good plan. good luck with the next two days.

Anonymous said...

Hope your days away goa ccording to plan:)

Kellee said...

Only 60g of pasta?! Wow, you're good. Last night I reckon I had about 150g of dry pasta. Oops. I'll blame it on my breastfed bub.

How do you make your bircher muesli? I think I need a change for my breakfast and that might be nice.