Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pretty in pink

I had a lovely pedicure yesterday and now I have pretty pink toenails - all ready for summer shoes, so summer better bloody well hurry up and get here.

First day of the Brutal Honesty Campaign went pretty well. I quickly realised (once more) how nice it is for everyone else when I have things under control - I'm much less likely to be bitchy when I feel happy about how things are going.

Week One Day One summary

Breakfast - cereal, banana, yoghurt
Lunch - pasta, tuna, tomato, capsicum and a banana
Dinner - gold kumara and chicken salad
Snacks - banana, apple, a salad made with celery, fennel bulb, capsicum and bean sprouts, two trim flat whites
Treats - trim iced coffee, WW butterscotch ice cream
Slips - a few spoons of fruit mince while I was clearing out the fridge!
Exercise - 30 minutes upper body and core resistance, 30 minutes aqua jogging

Probably too many bananas - need to eat other fruit or veggies instead. I have lots of those lovely miniature capsicum - so sweet and juicy, they're a lovely snack

5 comments:

M@rla said...

It seems like a lot of us are needing to remotivate and restart and re-re-whatever! I can't really blame it on the season, since you're starting summer. It sounds like you will be right back on track - I like the idea of making your week's plan on Saturday. No plan = no progres!

Anonymous said...

Blogger's picnic.... yes please to sending us a map! And what if it's pissing down with rain, is there a contingency plan?

Kathryn said...

Man, you must be so rich eating bananas - they are like $200 a kilogram here!

The capsicums sound yum. I've never seen miniature ones.

Kt said...

sounds like you are getting back on track nicely Sue. If you like bananas, i dont think its such a bad thing to eat them, better than choccy anyways! mini capsicums are so sweet, great snack!

Anonymous said...

mini cappas! phwoar, they sound tops. and the salad with the fennel sounds good too... glad to hear day one went okay. *cheer squad goes WILD!*