Friday, December 01, 2006

Christmas picnic update

Hey everyone, guess what? The weather is going to be absolutely beautiful for our picnic on Sunday. It's true - warm and sunny, with just a gentle breeze to make sure we don't overheat.

Okay, I'm making that up. But the weather forecast is quite good, so fingers crossed.

The back-up plan is - the Mitre 10 Mega cafe in Bouverie St, Petone.

Email me if you want my cell number so we can check with each other on Sunday morning.

See you there, gorgeous girls!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather on the news tonight showed a BIG sun symbol for us on Sunday so fingers crossed it stays that way!
Looking forward to seeing you then (for a wee while anyway) :)

Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed my hubby is let out of hospital in time, so I can come! I would hate to let Janene down too, so see you I hope.

Anonymous said...

I hope it's brilliant weather and you guys have an awesome time! :-)