Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And a bit more for today

Had a great walk after work, but hell was it windy. Made even my short hair stand straight up on end.

Special big hug and kiss to Emily and Jonny. Looking forward to the arrival of your little one in August.

Taggers - there have been a few of you. Thanks for thinking of me, but I don't usually get around to doing those things, so don't feel insulted.

31 January summary
Breakfast: toast and cottage cheese
Lunch: sushi and soy beans
Dinner: chicken cooked in lemon, garlic, soy and ginger, with brown rice, mushrooms and spinach
Snacks: two peaches, two nectarines, three trim flat whites, capsicum
Extras: bourbon and zero, Jarrah
Exercise: walked for over an hour - and the extra wind resistance must help

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog a while now and I love it. You're an inspiration (even though I haven't pushed myself hard enough to join you yet).

Anyway, I have a question. What is a trim flat white???

Chris H said...

I've got a question too... what is, in relation to running, Couch to 5K ??

Mary said...

I bet you have trapeze in New Zealand or how about bungy jumping or mountain climbing or.... :-)