Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Inconsistent

Okay, so I'm not cut out for this daily posting malarkey. It worked through most of January, when I was either not working or clearly not working very hard.

Reality has now bitten.

Two trips to Auckland last week, one this week and one next week. Followed by THREE FULL WEEKS in Auckland. With maybe a couple of day trips to Wellington (something arse-about-face there). Sandwiched in between all that - the rest of my life. Like the weekend in Taupo for The Great Lake Relay. A weekend in Kerikeri with Jake so he can see his grandparents before going overseas. The Sevens this weekend. My fast-approaching 42nd birthday. Lots of exercise. Avoiding thinking about Jake going overseas for probably two years. At some stage I might even get to spend some time with Mark.

So, here is my new commitment about my blogging. I will post. When I can.

Tomorrow is the first day of February ('Well, duh!' I hear you cry). That means I am going to try running again, for the first time in over three months. I've decided to start off with the Couch to 5K. Fingers crossed...

8 comments:

Mary said...

LOL yep, I was good at keeping up when I was on holiday too but not now. It is hard. The last thing I want to do when I get home is be on the computer. Cheers to you and running again!

Kathryn said...

There's enough stuff in live we have to do without adding blogging to the list. So long as you don't disappear completely though :)

Zanna said...

My resolution this time round with blogging was to try and make it easily sustainable - so I aim for once a week on weigh day - so far so good! But I do update my WW tracker daily.

Fatpolly said...

Summer holidays are well and truely over. I am gald that you are posting - in whatever time you find.

Chris H said...

Just don't forget to blog when you can! I love catching up with what you are doing, my life is not hectic like yours! I can blog all bloody day and it doesn't matter.

Briony said...

It's hard to find time to blog, but I need the support right now so i'm trying to keep it up. I'm sure you'll check in with us when you can. Good luck with the Couch to 5km. I downloaded the podcasts for it the other day, now I just have to load them onto the iPod and get started!! haha
Hope your week is stress free!
Bri

Anne said...

Got to admit that the early couple of weeks of January I had time on my hands, almost boredom could have been settling in - then whatever it was hit the fan. We're still here - still committed - but just busier!

Suzy said...

Very best of luck for your return to running Sue xx