Friday, January 12, 2007

The great brown rice hunt

Have been carrying on an hilarious text conversation with Chris this evening as she hunts through the Palmy supermarkets for brown rice - she ended up going to three before she found it. We've decided there aren't many hippies up there. Just think of the supermarket aisles as exercise...

Not that I've had much more fun with groceries. Went to the supermarket to get all my healthy stuff for the weekend and got through the checkout before I realised I'd left my wallet at home! Got them to park my trolley and went home for my money.

12 January summary
Breakfast: WW cereal and yoghurt
Lunch: chili chicken, blue cheese and walnut salad
Dinner: smoked salmon pasta
Snacks: green beans, tomatoes, two trim flat whites
AND - a Memphis Meltdown Big Bikkie - I've been wanting to try one for ages and finally gave in. At least it's out of my system now.
Exercise: rest day

4 comments:

Anne said...

You sound like you have such tasty delicious meals - who cooks??

I could have helped Chris out as have brown rice in the pantry and I'm seeing her tomorrow.

Chris H said...

So far so good Sue, had the water and lemon juice after weighing in at Weight watchers, not too bad. Haven't tried the organic brown rice yet, but I reckon it will be yum.... POSITIVE THOUGHTS! Am feeling really really motivated now !!!

Mary said...

LOL it's so funny when you start buying stuff that isn't as common as you'd think or hoped. Glad to see the determination is there though!!

Yikes, what a bitch to leave your wallet at home. I bet you'll remember it next time :-)

I hope the weekend detox is going well for you!?

Suzy said...

What is a MM big bikkie?