Monday, January 29, 2007

I love Eric

The Eric Clapton concert was great. I always love the Mission concerts as the outdoor setting and the whole vibe is so fantastic. And I particularly loved that he played more of his bluesy stuff than his pop stuff. My only small grumble would be that the sound system wasn't quite up to snuff for those of us on the hill.

I weighed in with a very undeserved 100 gram loss this morning. I guess there's something special in the wine you drink with really good friends, so it doesn't always go straight to the scales.

Jake managed to have a great time while we were away for the weekend too, but they did a fine job of cleaning up the house so no harm done.

I have a hectic week looming, but the Wellington Sevens are this Friday and Saturday, so more fun and frivolity to look forward to.

THANK YOU to all of you who've donated to our Paralympics campaign. I've tried to comment on all your blogs, but apologies if I've missed you. Everyone is very impressed at me getting donations from Aussie and Scotland and other far-flung places!

Catch you later.

7 comments:

Anne said...

Loved the concert too! My only grumble was over too quickly - and the sound was great in the seated area!!

Chris H said...

Lucky you! Hope the wine doesn't catch up with you next weigh in, it can do that sometimes.

Rachel said...

100grams....ah lovely, take it and run!

Glad you enjoyed the concert.

You'll be in rugby heaven this weekend with the 7's on ay?....hahaha

Zanna said...

Great - 100g - any loss is a good loss especially when it comes tongue in cheek - or should I say wine on lips!

Karen said...

Well done on the loss hun! And I hope you have a fantastic weekend at the rugby!

I have tagged you - check out my blog for details :)

Suze said...

You saw Eric Clapton - I am SO jealous!

Congrats on the loss. It all adds up!

Melli said...

Ahhhhh YES! Clapton is FABULOUS! I'm sO jealous! I knoooow you had a GREAT time!